1701 Ellis St., Studio 201,
Bellingham, WA 98225
My dog Art introduced me to this form of therapy after he had a TPLO, his third knee surgery. I took him to a canine warm water therapy pool in Edmonds, WA for his rehab sessions. After witnessing what a difference this therapy made during his rehab I started my own journey in 2007 acquiring different healing skills to care for other dogs. I feel so fortunate to be working in this rewarding profession for over 11 years now. It is a joy to work with so many amazing dogs and help them to be as strong, mobile and happy as possible for as long as possible.
• National Board Certified, Licensed and insured Canine Massage Therapist.
• Small Animal Massage Practitioner, (SAMP) Northwest School of Animal Massage, Vashon, WA
• Certification in Canine Warm Water Therapy, Level 2, La Paw Spa, Sequim, WA
• Energy Practitioner: Reiki Level 3, Holy Fire Reiki Master
• Pet First Aid Certification. American Red Cross, Seattle, WA