LEVEL 1+2 COMBO TRAINING
April 25 – May 6 (SOLD OUT)
October 18 – 27 (SOLD OUT)
See also our increasingly popular custom combo class. Click here to read more about what this course format entails.
Want to come to class and it’s sold out?
Please contact me and I’ll get you on a waiting list.
We also sometimes have last minute changes and openings!
We also have a customized combo class! Click here for details.
Additional classes may be added as demand
The Cost of this class is $3,250.00 plus
- This will include nearly 60 hours of work together over a 10 day
- This is intended to be an intensive training – immersing you in the
wonderful world of canine aquatic therapy.
- We’ll have a chance to work over 60 dogs during this time.
- For optimal instruction, and more one-on-one time, class size will be limited to only 4
- You need to be responsible for your own transport, lodging* and all meals.
We will put you in touch with your other classmates to coordinate.
- This class will be held in Sequim, Washington at La Paw Spa’s home town
* All lodging, food and transport will need to be on your own. There are many wonderful options for lodging in Sequim. If available, the owners of these two vacation rentals at sequimretreats.com have offered discounts to students in the past. If you are considering classes in June-Sept, you will want to book your lodging early as this is our tourist season and places go quickly.
Applications are taken first come, first serve.
If you want to assure yourself the fastest route, you can make your deposit
online by clicking the button below and then sending in your application. You
can specify your desired class date with your payment and Cindy will verify
your class date as soon as she receives your deposit.