After Level 1 will I be legal to practice?

Question: After your Level 1 course and your certification, will I be legal to start my practice?

Answer: The laws involving this work are not defined and are currently up in the air. Each State seems to have a different requirement for who can ‘practice’ this work. From what I understand however – everyone on the planet can help swim other people’s dogs… the dilemma is when that person wants to call their work “Therapy” or call themselves a “Therapist”. Here in Washington State – you can become a therapist if you have your human massage license and your endorsement for small animal massage, I suggest you contact your local authorities to make sure you understand what is required of you if you want to call yourself a therapist. From my Level 1 class you will receive a certification of attendance only. This will carry the weight of my reputation but will not carry any legal weight in terms of licensure.