The Heart Of Canine Water Therapy
LEVEL 2 Training
In Washington State
August 23-28 (Sold Out)
Want to come to class and it’s sold out?
Please send in your application with a note and I’ll get you on a waiting list.
We often have last minute changes and openings!
You may want to look at our customized options: Click here for details.
Additional classes may be added as demand warrants.
The Cost of this class is $2,500.00 plus lodging
- This will include over 40 hours of work together over a 6 day period…
- With LEVEL 1 behind us, we can now dive deeper into the wonderful world of water work.
- For optimal instruction, class size will be limited to only 4 students.
- You need to be responsible for your own transport, lodging* and all meals. We will put you in touch with your other classmates to coordinate.
- This class will be held in Sequim, Washington at La Paw Spa’s home town pool.
* All lodging, food and transport will need to be on your own. There are many wonderful options for lodging in Sequim. If available, the owners of these two vacation rentals at sequimretreats.com have offered discounts to students in the past. If you are considering classes in June-Sept, you will want to book your lodging early as this is our tourist season and places go quickly.
Click here for an application for LEVEL 2 training.
Applications are taken first come, first serve. If you want to assure yourself the fastest route, you can make your deposit online by clicking the button below and then sending in your application. You can specify your desired class date with your payment and Cindy will verify your class date as soon as she receives your deposit.
Click here to
make your deposit or pay your balance
Click here for more
information for LEVEL 2 training.
Click here to view an
example itinerary for LEVEL 2 training.
Click here to read
what prior students have said about our class!
Click here to find out more about the option to have Cindy come to your pool for a custom training program.