Do you own your space? Do you want to put this business on your own


Are you zoned legally for this business on the property that you are looking
at? Check with your local county laws to see what kind of licensing you will
need for this business. Sometimes you only need to be an owner occupied
residence and sometimes you need a conditional use permit or to be in
commercial zoning. Each area is different.

Are you looking at renting commercial space?

Will your landlords be ok with a big vessel of water in their rental space?
Be sure you provide adequate ventilation so that your pool doesn’t create
any harm to the structure of the building.

Will your landlords be ok with the water useage and the occasional dumping
of water? Ie is this on a septic system or sewer or will the county allow
draining the pool out into the parking lot?

These are some things you’ll want to make sure you’re legally
covered for.

Many of the links and applications on this website are broken. An entirely new and improved website experience is being built and will be live shortly.

Please call/text Cindy at 425 222 9663 if you're interested in becoming a student or client.

Thank you for your patience.